Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Parts

I posted a question on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum about who people liked as aftermarket parts dealers. I was pleased to find the responses. Two that I am quite impressed with are Partsnmore.com and good ol' JC Whitney. I was looking at clutch cables and plates, oil filters, and just some bolt on accessories. This is what I ended up getting.

Parts:
Clutch Cable (Pro Motion the same brand as the new throttle cable)
Master Brake Cylinder rebuild kit
Oil filters ($3.00)

Accessories:
Driver Floor Boards (includes rocker shift lever and at 1/2 the price of everywhere else I looked)
Passenger Floor Boards (folding, matching and also 1/2 the price)
Highway Boards (10 bucks more then the highway pegs, also folding and matching)

I scored free shipping from JC Whitney and Partsnmore is $5.00 shipping on all orders. Now I just have to find ways to stay occupied until the parts get here. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You're not a joking about being excited. I haven't seen you this giddy since... I can't remember. If I knew ordering a couple motorcycle parts would put this kind of pep in your step, I would have ordered you some a long time ago.

It might be a good idea to add a "Ryan's Goldwing Wish List" widget to the sidebar of the blog so that if by chance a hot/cute blonde (or your wife) wanted to give you a present she would know what you wanted/needed. (Be specific...like include part numbers)

Or, you can not make a wish list and continue to get useless gifts like food and clothing. Your choice. You're going to get something either way. Might as well be bike related.

Hope your stuff comes soon.
PS, You're Hot.

Ryan said...

Just checked on the parts. Looks like they should be here on Tuesday. I was hoping that it would be earlier. The only problem is that they will probably come late in the day. Arrghh.