Sunday, March 21, 2010

Motley Crew

I wished that I had taken a picture of our motley crew yesterday. Dad, Brant, Trev and I all saddled up the bikes and went for a ride. Thanks is largely Brant's for bringing his bike up and also for putting Dad's back together. Trev rode my BlueBells, Honda CM400T. Round trip was right about 40 miles covering the back highways. I thought the ride was a lot of fun and would like to do it again. Thanks everyone for going.

I was able to do some adjusting of the clutch before we left with Brant's help. It still engages on the very end of the handle. However I can now shift into neutral once the bike is stopped. I would like to put just a few more miles on it while the Sea Foam is in the case before changing the oil. The forums that I have read say around a hundred miles before changing it. I may go to a synthetic as well. 

The Wing definitely needs a set of highway pegs. The riders feet are too far underneath to ride very long. Part of the problem is the width of the engine. I am very impressed with both the speed and power of the 4 cylinder. It is quite sporty but also pulls a grade very well.

1 comment:

T-Dogg said...

Yeah we need to go again and if you wanna put 100 miles on that Oil then i will saddle up BlueBells and lets go....im up for it