Sunday, September 5, 2010

Another 50 miles

We were able to go on a little trip around the valley again this weekend. With Brant here and Trev with his own bike now we with Ben (on Dad's nighthawk) took a loop to Salina and back on the highways. The overall trip was around 50 miles. Just enough to warm the bikes up. Each time I take the Wing out it seems to run a little better. The brakes still squeal but they stop so I'm not going to worry much about them. It was a fun weekend and a fun little ride.

Rachel and I wore the Nolan helmets and the n-coms worked quite well. Towards the end of the ride Rachel's battery started to get weak and the signal was a little staticy. We left the helmets on over night to kill the batteries and I'll charge them both tonight. I hope that get the full battery life (14 hours) out of them like Nolan suggest we should.

No comments: